RITA DOMINIC FULL NAME: Rita Uchenna Nkem Dominic Waturuocha is a Nigerian entertainer.
Rita Dominic hails from Abah, Mbaise Local Government of Imo State. She was brought into the world on the twelfth of July, 1975 to the Royal Waturuocha family as the most youthful of four youngsters. Her dad was a specialist and her mom a medical attendant. She went to Federal Government College, Ikop Ekpene in Akwa Ibom, Nigeria, and proceeded to acquire a degree in Theater Arts from the University of Port Harcourt in 1999.
Rita Dominic began her going about however right on time as when she might have been recently a youngster. She acted in school plays and even proceeded to star in kids’ network shows in Imo State. She showed up in 1998 when she featured in the film A Time to Kill. She has since proceeded to set up herself as a gifted entertainer with more than 100 creations added to her repertoire.
The Meeting, a 2012 Nigerian lighthearted comedy film which she created stowed six assignments at the ninth Africa Movie Academy Awards. Her screen appearances have accumulated her an enormous fan base and have made her perhaps the most followed Nigerian superstar via online media.
Grants and Nominations
Her persistent effort and commitment to the development of Nollywood have sacked Rita Dominic numerous honors and assignments. They include:
- Remarkable Actress grant at the City Peoples Awards in 2004
- Best Actress grant at the 2012 Kalasha Film Festival and Television Awards Kenya
- Best Actress In a Leading Role grant at the eighth Africa Movie Academy Awards in 2012
- Best Actress In Supporting job English film grant at the Best of Nollywood Awards in 2013
- Best Actress in lead job grant at the Nollywood Movies Awards in 2013
- Best Actress in Lead Role film grant at the Nigeria Entertainment Awards in 2013
- Extraordinary Jury Mention Award at the Africa International Film Festival in 2013
- Female Producer of The Year grant at the ELOY AWARDS in 2013
- Best Film grant at the Nollywood Week Paris Film Festival in 2014
- Best Supporting Actress English Film grant at the Best of Nollywood Awards in 2014
- Best Actress Lead Role grant at the Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards in 2014
- New Era Award at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards in 2014
- Best Actress In A Comedy grant at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards in 2015
- Best Movie Comedy grant at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards in 2015
- Best Actress – Drama/TV Series grant at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards in 2017
- Best Actress Leading Role grant at the Best of Nollywood Awards in 2009
- Best Actress Leading job grant at the Best of Nollywood Awards in 2010
- Best Actress lead job grant at the Nigeria Entertainment Awards in 2012
- Best Actress – Africa Collaboration grant at the Ghana Movie Awards in 2013
- Best Actress Lead Role grant at the Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards in 2013
- Best Actress In a Leading Role grant at the ninth Africa Movie Academy Awards in 2013
- Best Actress In A Supporting Role grant at the Nigeria Entertainment Awards in 2014
- Film Actress of the Year grant at the ELOY Awards in 2014
- Best Actress in Drama/TV Series grant at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards in 2015
- Entertainer of the year (Nollywood) grant at the Nigeria Entertainment Awards in 2015
- Best Supporting Actress grant at the Nigeria Entertainment Awards in 2016
- Best Actress In Leading Role grant at the Africa Movie Academy Awards in 2017
- *Please Note that this rundown of grants isn’t thorough.
Rita Dominic’s total assets
Rita Dominic is one of Nollywood’s most elevated acquiring and generally sought-after entertainers with expected total assets of N500 million ($1.4 million).
Rita Dominic Family, Marriage and Relationship
Consistently, Rita Dominic’s adoration life has been of such a lot of importance to her fans. While it is clear that the Imo State-conceived entertainer drives an extremely private and straightforward life, she has had something reasonable of discussions encompassing her sexual inclination.
In 2015, it was accounted for that the different honor-winning entertainer was into a genuine connection with Michelle Dede, a German-conceived Nollywood entertainer, and Television have. At some point in 2012, unconfirmed sources likewise guaranteed that Rita was a bygone era lesbian accomplice of veteran entertainer GENEVIVE NNAJI.
Likewise, in 2014, Dominic hit the features for supposedly having an unsanctioned romance with Benin Republic entertainer Ella Martins. These reports ended up being bits of gossip and bogus, as Rita, herself, asserted that the gossipy tidbits all began after she highlighted in the motion pictures – Last Wedding and Girls Cot.
She confessed to assuming her parts very well as a lesbian in the motion pictures yet rejected that she is a lesbian.
Rita Dominic is one resilient lady that has had the option to withstand pressures from the inside and outside the circle of her loved ones. She accepts ladies shouldn’t be constrained into marriage since they are maturing or men are genuinely thumping.
Right now, the entertainer isn’t hitched however has played at a few lady jobs in Nollywood creations. From the outset, her part in one of the motion pictures started off with gossipy tidbits that she was getting hitched yet her fans were left baffled after they discovered she was just acting a lady of the hour job.
Rita Dominic has no offspring of her own. In spite of the fact that she was apparently engaged with a few men over the course of the years among which JIM IYKE is supposed to be a one.
The film character who has figured out how to get her affection life far from the public’s eye for long may have chosen to move into the open after she posted some comfortable photographs of herself and a man accepted to be her man in the soul of Christmas.